Search This Blog

Monday, January 6, 2014

"Frozen" Movie Review

So let me just tell you about this adorable movie that I just watched called "Frozen."

It is probably one of the cutest animated Disney movies, and it also includes songs that I admittedly have belted while home alone. Especially, the song "Let It Go" sung by Idina Menzel! (No shame ladies and gents. No. Shame.) 
Click here to listen to "Let It Go"

Now, I don't want to ruin or spoil the movie for you, but I will tell you that the characters definitely make you feel like a little kid again. I am seventeen years old, and I can honestly say that this movie made me happy, even though it was probably meant for five year olds.

Anyways, my favorite character has to be the snowman, Olaf, because he is just as cute as button, and his comments are super silly. He made me smile throughout the whole movie.

Also, the message in this is one that is special; It shows that you can rely on the love in your heart and others to overcome your challenges. Don't let your fears of being hurt influence you in negative ways.

So, I will conclude this by saying this: Definitely go see "Frozen" if you get a chance, take a moment to relax, and enjoy...I know I did! (: 



No comments:

Post a Comment