Search This Blog

Friday, January 3, 2014

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

 
   This Christmas, I received a gift from my mom that was really quite unique! It is called "Diamond Candles," which places a ring in the center that could be worth either $10, $100, $1,000, or even a whopping $5,000!! 
   What you do is burn the candle for a couple times (mine was peachy mango scented! smelled pretty good!) for a few hours until you see the foil wrapping of the ring. Then, you blow out the candle, use tweezers or something else to remove it from the wax, wipe it off, and take the ring out from the foil and bag inside of it.
   Inside the bag was this beautiful silver ring with a yellow diamond in the center, surrounded by two clear diamonds. Now I admit that I never really wear rings because I usually end up taking them off, but I might try it out! It seems like a successful gift if I'd say so myself.. Now I just have to find an outfit to match (:
   What do you think? Did you get any interesting gifts like I did? Let me know in the comments! Also, here is a link to purchase your own Diamond Candles: http://www.diamondcandles.com  

2 comments:

  1. cute!

    I tried to follow but I think your link is broken:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it worked! I got an email saying you followed

      Delete