Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Makeup Challenge: Eva Simons

Guess what everyone?? I have been challenged yet again!
Here is the look that I was challenged to do. The makeup is inspired by singer, Eva Simons, who is featured in the song "Take Over Control" by Afrojack. I must say I didn't recognize the name at first when my friend, Thomas, told me about her, but after listening, I do know this song. 

You can listen to the song here: Grooveshark. (My "Oh, I've heard this!" moment is at 0:55 in the song!) 

Here is the look next to the original:





And here it is close up!!



   Personally, I actually really like this makeup for myself as it brings out the hazel in my eyes! 
I think I would surely want to do this again or wear it with some of my outfits in my wardrobe (:
The colors blend well together, and it is not too dramatic! Overall, I enjoyed doing this beauty challenge

1 comment:

  1. And once again an amazing makeup job by Gina. I love that look on you by the way.

    ReplyDelete