Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Eyebrow Threading

Before: 
 After:
    

   As I was walking through the mall with my sister and mom looking for tights for our NHS induction, I suddenly thought that maybe I should get my eyebrows threaded at a little salon. I had gotten them threaded years before, but I figured I might as well give it a try. I am really happy as to how they came out!

 ( For the sake of this blog, let me just explain to you my norm (aka the usual). I typically will pluck my brows here and there, but I also use a little electric razor to swipe off a bunch at once. Then, I will brush my brows so the hair will stay in the same direction, and I will sometimes fill them in using "Buck" from the Naked Palette. I don't do much!) 

Ok back to the story!!

   So after I talked with my sister, my mom agreed to pay for us to have it done (not sure of. We walked in, and the girl seated us immediately. I sat down in a comfy chair that was leaned back, and the young lady started to trim my brows with little scissors. Then, she told me to hold down each of eyes at a time, and it barely took two minutes!! It did sting a bit, but it was a bearable pinch unlike waxing! I admit I have never had my brows waxed, but I would assume this is much less painful! It was quick, and the girl was very friendly! She even cleaned them off with Witch Hazel to help diminish the sting, and she put powder on them for me. I was surprised when I looked in the little hand mirror at how precise the threading was, and I was glad that I decided to get them done! My brows now look so much better than they did before, and it really brings a look together. The little pinches were definitely worth it :)

As they say, "No Pain No Gain" right?!



**Check out this video "Eyebrow Threading NBC 10 Special"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIeHYNt-rl4

* "Threading 101 (Beauty& Grooming Guru)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYJytHke02o


No comments:

Post a Comment